General Terms and conditions
Editor: CoCo elements s.à.r.l.
Location: 57, rue de la Gare L-6440 ECHTERNACH
RCS Luxembourg: B 194421
VAT ID.: LU 27458419
Managing Director: Patrick Colling
Contact: Phone: +352 691290760
Contents of the website
- CoCo elements s.à.r.l. shall not be held responsible for the presence of viruses or malicious software on its website.
- CoCo elements s.à.r.l. reserves the right to correct the content of this website at any time and without notice.
- CoCo elements s.à.r.l. undertakes all efforts to offer available and verified information and/or resources to users, but cannot be held responsible for errors, a lack of availability or invalid character
of the information.
- Under no circumstances can the information contained on this website constitute a warranty in the case of administrative or educational errors. For further information, directly contact CoCo
- Any user who discovers inaccuracies, erroneous information or information of a clearly unlawful nature is invited to inform CoCo elements s.à.r.l.
Use of hyperlinks
- This site includes information made available by hyperlinks to other sites which have not been developed by CoCo elements s.à.r.l..
- CoCo elements s.à.r.l. shall under no circumstances be liable for hyperlinks to other sites from this site.
- The existence of a link from this site to another site shall not constitute any acquiescence or warranty on the part of CoCo elements s.à.r.l. with respect to contents or any person who runs such
- The creation of hyperlinks to this site shall be subject to the explicit prior approval of CoCo elements s.à.r.l.
- Pursuant to the Act of August 2, 2002 relating to the protection of persons with respect to the treatment of personal data („Loi du 2 août 2002 relative à la protection des personnes à l'égard du
traitement des données à caractère personnel“) (see http://www.legilux.lu/), the site user has in particular a right of access to, correction of and deletion of his personal data. The user may
exercise these rights by sending a message to CoCo elements s.à.r.l.- The data collected on our site stem exclusively from the voluntary registering of your personal data.
- All the information available on this website is protected by copyright. Unless otherwise indicated, reproduction of texts from this site for non-commercial purposes and especially in educational
situations is permitted, subject to the following three conditions being met:
- Free dissemination;- Respect for the integrity of the reproduced documents: no modification or alteration of any kind;
- Any exception to these rules shall be subject to the prior written approval of CoCo elements s.à.r.l.
- Photographic credits: unless otherwise stated, the photographs on this website are protected by copyright and are the property of CoCo elements s.à.r.l.
- The user accepts that any access to the website or any use of the website shall be on his own responsibility.
- CoCo elements s.à.r.l. declines all liability for direct or indirect damage which may be caused by the use of the site, particularly in relation to an interruption to or cessation of the operation of the
site or a dysfunction of the site which may result in particular from a shutdown for maintenance or upgrading of the computer system, technical faults or network overloads, faults in telephone
lines, errors, negligence or misdemeanours by suppliers of Internet services or by a third party, or a virus acquired via the Internet.
Luxembourg law and courts
- The law of Luxembourg shall apply.
- The user is informed that only Luxembourg courts are competent to pronounce a ruling with respect to any disputes which may arise relating to the use, interpretation and implementation of the
information and data featured on this website.
The user acknowledges that he has taken note of this legal notice and undertakes to observe it.