What makes you a
Highly Sensitive Person?
- Do you often think something is off, but you cannot pinpoint it? Or you convince yourself that it is nothing, because you seem the only one noticing something odd?
- Do you freeze in extreme stressful situations?
- Do you have deep internal experiences?
- Do you feel like the eternal outsider?
You might possess the power of high sensitivity!
„Now, more than ever, our society is in need of sensitive and empathic people. Now, more than ever, the human race needs to go inwards and connect with the Soul again. As natural-born healers, intuitive people, and mentors, it is not only our responsibility but also our destiny to help humanity heal.“
Aletheia Luna – (spiritual writer)
Is it true, that you just love down-time?
You don’t feel lonely when you are alone. Lonely is a state of mind, while alone is a state of being. If alone-time is necessary for you to restore and energize, you can call yourself an HSP (highly sensitive person).
Being so sensitive is often viewed negatively, but HSPs are extraordinary creative and insightful, because they are much more aware of subtleties.
6 Benefits of being highly sensitive
1. HSP’s read people’s energy to a point of being psychic. Their intuition is exceptional.
2. HSP’s are refugees of nature. Nature in their environment is of utmost importance to recharge their life force energy.
3. HSP’s can see “a world in a grain of sand” and have an internal knowledge that everything is connected to everything else. Their appreciation of little things is incredible.
4. HSP’s are used to complex thinking, and they love problem-solving. They are perfect buddies in difficult times. Their creative mind will always help you find a way out.
5. HSP’s are very good and non-judgmental listeners. Because they understand profoundly, they usually have an astonishing objective point of view.
6. HSP’s are good friends and need good friends. They are great exponents of meaningful friendships. Quality over quantity.
Do you recognize any of these characteristics?
Do people tell you, you are too sensitive?
INSIDE You ...
… are overthinking
… are overanalyzing
…feel emotional exhaustion
… feel mental exhaustion
… feel general fatigue
OUTSIDE You ...
… seem unsocial
… forgive, but don’t forget
How did you become so sensitive?
Sometimes this might feel like you are getting slower, putting the brakes on for nothing, decelerate yourself without reason, or have a built-in speed limit like old people seem to have.
You are on a development journey and have become more aware, more conscious, and more sensitive. Because of that, you need to change certain settled habits. Your home base has changed, so you need to change too.
“We cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without becoming more sensitive to pain.” Alan Watts
Logically, being aware of all the subtleties that other people are not aware of, provides you with more information to process.
And it is not only more information you have to process, you also get many more task you need to be aware of to keep up your well-being and not falling into the helpless, worthless, loneliness trap.